2023 Houseboat Rates – Wilderness Houseboat Rentals
***All rates are in CDN funds and include sales tax. USD rates are approximates ONLY and may change with fluctuations in the bank rate
When you rent with Ontario Wilderness Houseboat Rentals, you can rest assured that your Houseboat comes equipped with MORE than any other Houseboat operator in the area!
Here is what we include in every houseboat rental:
- LP (propane)
- 2600, 2800i or 3000i watt Yamaha generator
- Propane water heater and wall heaters
- Mercruiser or OMC sterndrives on 48′ or larger boats
- Evinrude Etec 90hp outboard on 43′ & 44′ boat
- Fly swatter
- Toilet paper
- Propane stove/oven* (no oven on 44’ model)
- Propane fridge/freezer
- bottled drinking water (15-20 gallons)
- coffee maker (bring basket filters)
- cooking utensils/pots and pans
- kitchen linen
- dish soap & hand soap
- garbage bags
- full sized electric freezer on 64′ & 54′ models
- Humminbird Helix GPS with Lakemap for ease of navigation (mounted at helm)
- maps showing fishing and parking spots
- marine band radio to communicate with base
- fire extinguishers
- carbon monoxide/smoke detectors
- first aid kits
- secure vehicle parking at Gill’s Morson Marina
- Weber gas grills (BBQ)
- 100-165 quart cooler for ice and refreshment storage
- picnic table on sundeck
- waterslide (except 53′ model)
- fish cleaning station
- TV (bring dvd player or other device and HDMI cord)
- swim platforms
- screened in porch *44’ model ONLY
- extra fuel tanks
That leaves just a few things not included in the price of your houseboat!
Not included but available at the Marina:
Fuel & Oil (Your Houseboat starts off full, you only pay for what you use
Fishing & hunting licenses, Outdoors Cards
Bait – minnows, nightcrawlers, leeches (availability depends on time of season)
Ice – blocks and cubes
Launching for own boats
Not included but available to add on to your trip:
Bed & Bath Linens
Fishing Boat and Motor
Check out the full list of Extra Rentals HERE!
FOR SAFETY REASONS we require the charter supply their own motor for the extra boat or rent one from us. The reason for an extra boat is that in event of an emergency, you have the ability to do something about it immediately.
Check out our packing list, meal planning chart and shopping list to ensure you’ve got everything you need!
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
Deposits are required to secure your houseboat and your dates. Deposits must be received within 14 days of making your reservation or your dates may not be held. The balance of the rental is due before leaving the dock. All incidental items (gas, bait, ice, etc.) must be paid upon return to the dock.
Cancellations with at least 90 days notice have the following options:
– Move the entire deposit to different dates in the same season, pending availability
– Move the entire deposit to a future reservation, at prevailing rates
– Refund 50% of the deposit via the original payment method and forfeit the remaining 50%
Cancellations of less than 90 days forfeit their entire deposit.
We do not offer cancellations or refunds due to weather, fishing conditions, border issues or changes in your group count. Early checkouts will be charged for full time booked.
Ontario Wilderness Houseboat Rental is a small operation with a short season and we are greatly affected by last minute cancellations. We recommend you purchase travel insurance for your houseboat trip.
Your houseboat will be available for boarding at 2:00 p.m CST. Houseboats will not be allowed to leave our docks if you arrive after 4:00 p.m, as you must complete orientation prior to departing our docks.
The houseboat must be back at our dock by 9:00 a.m. on the day of your return.
All rates are in CND funds and include 13% HST. US rates are approximate and can change with the current bank rate.